THE NEW MACBOOK AIR AND PRO MIGHT COME WITH FACE ID.
When the final MacBook was released in 2020, it caused a storm in the market as it stored the new and better Apple M1 silicon chipset. This new processor was able to:
- Providing better performance at lower power consumption.
- Worked well under heavy workload.
- Advanced software can be easily implemented.
- It had better flexibility and compatibility with other operating systems.
- A little cheaper.
So, for the first few months, post-free people were throwing through the new device. But its frenzy subsided as soon as it started. According to many web-based tech geeks, the new MacBook 13 variant did not receive any significant improvements other than the new processor. It had the same metal body, the same aluminum chassis, the same hardware and it was the same. However, with the advent of the second half of 2021 and 2022, Apple did its best to come back and give viewers a new surprise.
What is this new?
Multiple sources have confirmed that the new MacBook Series 14 may finally come with Face ID technology. This new invention provides extra security for all Mac devices and will pave the way for more innovations in the future.
Apple has not yet commented on the overall situation, but they are in talks to introduce new face recognition features in their new generation MacBooks. On paper, face ID technology is better than traditional security methods:
- Unlike fingerprints and voice recognition, a human face has some unique features that are difficult to replicate.
- Face ID is fast and automated and does not require any new hardware to work.
- Face ID is very popular among the people and it also increases the sales of the new MacBooks.
- Keyless authentication is secure as user data is not likely to be leaked from any source.
But, if we look closely, the face ID system is also facing some setbacks, namely:
- Face ID is easy to break and most of the face ID technology we see today is not efficient enough.
- The introduction of the Face ID means that Apple will no longer have to install a better camera module on the MacBook, which will increase production costs.
Therefore, there is no doubt that Apple will have to work hard to introduce a better Face ID technology that will meet the demands of the customers.
According to sources, Apple had already planned to introduce the Face ID feature in the MacBook 13, but eventually dropped the idea because it felt that it needed a faster processor than the new unlock mechanism.
Over the years, Apple’s competitors have made great strides in introducing new device unlocking methods. Windows, their biggest software competitor on the market, already has a Face ID feature installed – Hello Windows, it works well. So it’s time for Apple to speed up its game and introduce the new Face ID. Because this may be the best time to do so.
Will Face ID technology change MacBooks look ?
When Apple launched Face ID for the iPhone X in 2017, the overall physical properties of the iPhone underwent a massive reboot. IPhones now have a slightly higher value for positioning all the important sensors that allow Face ID to work.
But, as we have already seen that companies like HP and Dell have integrated the face ID of their devices without changing the size of the webcam, the same may not be the case for MacBooks, which does not change the design of a MacBook.
Suppose you like this article. Be sure to come back for more details as we post similarly attractive content every week. good day!
you may also lilke: