This tutorial belongs to how to migrate to taurine jailbreak from unc0ver and Checkra1n jailbreak. It is the newest jailbreak for iOS 14 – iOS 14.3.
On this page:
- What is Taurine Jailbreak ?
- Latest IPA / Update
- How to Install ?
- How to Migrate from unc0ver / Checkra1n ?
What is Taurine Jailbreak?
Taurine is a semi-tethered jailbreak tool like unc0ver jailbreak. It’s mean when you’ll have to re jailbreak your iPhone or iPad after rebooting the device.
Taurine is a fast, open sourced jailbreak tool, which use the libhooker and other extensive testing to achieve the possible jailbreak experience.
Latest IPA / Update
On the below button you can get the latest update version of the Taurine jailbreak v 1.0.1 / 1.0.4, initially the lead developer of the Odyssey, Chimera & Electra – Coolstar released v1.0. This latest version came with the lots of bug fixes and improvements.
Taurine v 1.0.4 –
Taurine 1.0.4 is now available with better battery performance, and fixes for hangs and userspace reboot issues.
- Improves battery life
- Fixes hangs when renaming certain tweak dylibs
- Fixes userspace reboot failing for certain users
- Fixes full system hangs for certain users
HOW TO INSTALL
By following to this easy steps guide you can get installed Taurine jailbreak to your iPhone/iPad.
There has two methods to install Taurine Jailbreak to your device.
- With Computer
- Cydia Impacter
- With Out Computer
- Oddy Store
- Zee App Store
- Esign Patch
How to Migrate from unc0ver / Checkra1n
Taurine has a completely different from unc0ver and Checkra1n, and also the default package manager is Sileo. So we are not recommended the Normal migration.
So are you have already jailbroken your device with checkrain or unc0ver. You need to clean your iOS system. So to do that you can follow below guide.
Clean iOS System on Checkra1n Jailbreak running devices
- Go to checkra1n jailbreak settings and find the button Restro RootFs.
- Press on the button then your iPhone/iPad will reboot automatically.
- Now you can install jailbreak tool to your device Without issues.
- Also, you can use patch-o-matic or any other method, that Would allow you to import your tweaks, but it is not a recommended to-do, because sometimes your iPhone system will crash.
If you are unc0ver jailbreak user? You can follow the same steps above we have discussed,
Go to the uunc0ver jailbreak setting, enable restore rootfs, then your iPhone restarted then install jailbreak tool above button.
Taurine v 1.0.3
- Fixes CarPlay on Ford vehicles (or the FordPass app) crashing
- Fixes the shell failing to spawn sometimes (e.g. when spamming open tab in NewTerm)
- Fixes kernel panics on malformed shell commands
- Updated bundled bootstrap
Taurine v 1.0.2 –
Taurine 1.0.2 now available with higher jetsam limits, fixes for battery drain on 1.0.1 and redesigned userspace reboot screens.
- Increase jetsam limits
- Fix battery drain bug from 1.0.1
- Redesigned userspace reboot screens!
- Fix sandbox issues with certain processes (e.g. Web Content)
- Fix zombie processes on subsequent user space reboot
Download Taurine Jailbreak: